Terms & Conditions
- All Steps of Power artwork on this site is the sole property of Silverhelm Publishing and the Steps of Power book series, and it may NOT be used without explicit permission. No permission is implied by the usage or availability of the artwork on this site.
- The Steps of Power artwork on this site may NOT be used for any commercial purposes.
- When sharing our artwork on social media, you must give credit to www.stepsofpower.com. Credit to the artist is not sufficient, as the full rights of this artwork was sold to Silverhelm Publishing and the Steps of Power book series. The art was commissioned specifically for the Steps of Power series, and it was designed with guidance and instruction from the publisher and author specifically for the Steps of Power series.
- You may only use this site in legal ways.
- Do not attempt to break this site or circumvent the normal functionality of this site.
- We reserve the right to refuse site use to any user. This may be done for any reason including, but not limited to, misuse of the site, abuse of the system, use that causes damage or financial loss to our company
- We may refuse to fulfill orders for any reason, which will be cancelled and refunded.
- We may choose to cancel and refund any order if the shipping costs are too great or if the effort to ship becomes too burdensome
Affiliate Terms and Conditions
- We are not currently running an affiliate program, but we are trying to get one started.
- Once we figure out all the paperwork and legal stuff, we will start it up.
- If you wish to be notified when we start the affiliate program, join our newsletter. We will send out a message about it.
- We are not sure how long it will be before we get this going.
Gross legal stuff
Your use of this site (including any element of this site) and of any user content, is at your own risk. The information and materials provided on or in connection with this site are provided "as is", "as available", and without any warranties of any kind, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose. The site owners will not be held responsible for any user-generated content, such as user comments on blog posts. The site owners may remove such content as they see fit or in accordance with any laws. Neither Silverhelm, stepsofpower.com, nor any of its affiliates, warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information or materials provided on or through this site. The information and materials provided on or through this site may be out-of-date, and neither Silverhelm nor stepsofpower.com make any commitment or assume any duty to update such information or materials. With greatest generality, Silverhelm / stepsofpower.com hereby expressly disclaims all liability for product or service defects or failures, claims that are due to normal wear, product misuse, abuse, product modification, improper product selection, non-compliance with any codes, or misappropriation. We make no warranties to those defined as "consumers" in the Magnuson-Moss Warranty-Federal Trade Commission improvements act. The foregoing exclusions of implied warranties do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions. In the event of any problem with this site, or any material or content on this site, you agree that your only remedy is to cease using this site. This limitation of relief is a part of the bargain between you and Silverhelm / stepsofpower.com. In the event of any problem with the products or services that you have purchased on or through this site, you agree that your only remedy, if any, is to seek a return and refund for such product or service in accordance with the returns and refunds policies posted on this site.
Basically, if this site was lawnmower, we would not be held responsible if you hurt yourself while attempting to mow your hedges while juggling chainsaws on a Pogo-stick. So don't do that...